If you want a career where you are excited to go to work every day, this is it. Each day you will be problem solving in the field and be supported by a strong team. Camaraderie is extremely important to us and we arrange the day so that we rely on one another and have accountability. Our team members are supplied with the best tools, uniforms, and training in order to give them every opportunity to succeed.
Candidates must have a disciplined work ethic and a solid moral compass. We have on-going leadership and communication training for all our employees as we see these as the foundation to elite customer services as well as a great work environment. We offer paid time off, paid holidays, medical and dental coverage, field workers will receive a work vehicle.
Office Assistant Basic Job Duties:
1. Using scheduling and routing software
2. Using basic MS Office software
3. Receiving and handling Billing
4. Performing general customer service (phones, email, etc.)
1. Be able to pass a background check
2. Be able to pass a drug test
3. Work 8am-5pm M-F
4. Sufficient typing skills (WPM)
Wildlife & Pest Control Technicians Basic Job Duties:
1. Treating for insects in / around homes and businesses: wasps, ants, spiders, boxelder bugs, etc.
2. Trapping and / or removing nuisance animals from the inside of structures: bats, mice, squirrels, raccoons, etc.
3. Sealing up the exterior of structures in order to stop pests from entering in: caulking, installing screens, bending custom metal patches, working on roofs and ladders.
1. Have a valid MI drivers license and clean driving record
2. Be able to lift 80lbs above your head (eg. 32ft ladders)
3. Be willing to work at heights and with ladders
4. Be willing to work in the sun, wind, rain, and snow
5. Be willing to deal with and handle both insects and wildlife
6. Be able to pass a criminal/driving background check and drug screening
For more details please click on the links above.